The Clalit Research Institute is a world-leading innovation center for data science in healthcare. Leveraging one of the world’s largest and most diverse medical databases, our team provides tools and insight that change lives.
We are looking for a senior data scientist who is able to take on challenges in diverse machine learning domains (casual inference, NLP, and time-series analysis to name a few) with numerous unknowns; challenges that when solved will impact millions of people on the most personal level.
Our ideal candidate is a quick learner, can implement high quality solutions, enjoys academic discussions on medical statistics, and can conduct rapid prototyping for end-user applications. This candidate should be able to serve as an active team member and enjoy interacting with professionals from diverse backgrounds.
If this sounds like you – come join our team!
• BSc or above with academic excellence in CS, statistics, physics, or similar field
• 5+ years of experience in applied machine learning
• Strong coding capabilities (Python, R and SQL preferred)
• Ability to independently acquire in-depth expertise in new, complex mathematical topics
• Ability to work both independently and in a team
• Experience in conducting quantitative research – Advantage
• Experience with medical statistics or casual inference – Advantage
• Background in healthcare or life sciences – Advantage
For additional details, please send your CV to: email@example.com