The 25th Conference of the Israeli Soceity for Quality in Healthcare
Tel Aviv, Israel, 2018
- Presentation: The relationship between inpatient hyperglycemia and mortality is modified by a history of diabetes
- Presentation: Using decision trees to examine patient experience surveys: Hidden insights to strengthen patients’ feelings that they are in good hands
- Presentation: Association of bariatric surgery with all-cause mortality and other clinical outcomes
- Presentation: Disparity reduction in diabetes control: Ramadan Conversation Map Program as an intervention tool to improve diabetes outcomes following the fasting month of Ramadan
- Poster: Readmission risk score from a computerized model and the assessment of the readmission risk by hospital team: Is there a match between the two?
For more information, see the association’s website here (in Hebrew).