We are looking for an Information Security Architect to lead the information security (IS) maintenance of innovative projects and platforms at Clalit and to help lead the digital transformation of Israel’s largest healthcare organization.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Privacy and data governance – apply and utilize privacy enhancing technology; maintain and monitor data-sharing activities through advanced privacy-assurance processes; mitigate cyber security risk or privacy breaches and local and international health IS standards.
• Cyber and information security – assess and mitigate cyber risks associated with new technologies and IT products to be integrated into the organization’s core systems.
• Design of network and cloud topology – ascertain compliance with updated law and applicable regulations.
Our ideal information security manager should be a data specialist who truly understands data (knowledge in various methods of data persistency architectures, able to code review data access procedures) and be an information security specialist (with knowhow and experience in maintaining privacy regulations and protecting systems from external threats).
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related field
• 5 years of experience in directing on-prem and cloud secured projects
• Knowledge of products and technologies such as OS (Windows, Linux), databases, DWH, virtualization
• Knowledge of SQL – hands on programing experience
• High analytical skills, ability to understand multiple complex systems and technologies at a detailed level in a constantly changing threat environment
• Excellent attention to detail, both written and numerical, and commitment to quality
• Strong interpersonal, time management, and problem solving skills
• Experience in the health field regarding international standards (e.g., HIPAA, GDPR)
• Experience in different system architectures, including cloud applications – advantage
• Regulatory compliance credentials, including CISSP, CISO, CISM, CISA, CRISC – advantage
• Hands on experience working with Azure and AWS – advantage
For additional details, please send your CV to: email@example.com and include that you are inquiring about “Information Security Architect – Position 1008”.