The Clalit Research Institute is a globally recognized innovation center for data science in healthcare. Leveraging one of the world’s largest and most diverse medical databases, our team provides tools and insight that change lives by implementing novel approaches in healthcare.
We are looking for an experienced data engineer to join our team.
• Design and develop the data infrastructure layer to ensure best performance for customers
• Design and develop new ETLs for novel data sources
• Maintain crucial ETL processes for research and production systems
• Adopt new data technologies (DB, tools, services) that will push our organization forward
• Collaborate with various stakeholders within Clalit Health Services
• BA/BSc in industrial/information system engineering, computer science, or equivalent
• 2+ years of experience as a data engineer
• 2+ years of substantial SQL experience (preferably MSSQL)
• Self-starter and independent, capable of taking ownership on issues from start to finish
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, must be a team player
• Experience with unstructured data – advantage
• Hands-on experience in R/Python – advantage
• Experience with cloud based big data environments – advantage
For additional details, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include that you are applying to “Data Engineer – Position #1008”.